• Project objectives are defined.
• Conceptual preparations are determined and prepared.
• Budgets are set.
• Evaluations, studies, value engineering/analysis, constructability reviews, are completed.
• Time-frames, procedures, logistics are determined.
• Building permits/requests and paperwork are obtained and submitted.
• Quotes/estimates are obtained.
• Pros and cons of your building options are discussed.
However, we know that is not reasonable, there are simply too many players required to take your project from concept to completion. This is why most successful projects utilize a team leader capable of putting together the best team for your specific project.
They review project related data, discuss the pros and cons of various options and help you make educated decisions.
They require a broad-base of knowledge in the commercial construction industry and the ability to effectively communicate with you and everyone involved with your project.
Successful building projects depend on strategic... methodical... planning even before the building is designed. One thing is sure, "over-looks" in the early stages of a construction project inevitably cost time and money later.
2423 American Lane, Madison, WI 53704
608-249-9191 | email
© 2016 American Structures General, Inc. All rights reserved.
Developing partnerships. Building value.
Constructing steel commercial buildings.